Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Maddox newscast pulls in ratings

Omaha TV News reports that former KODE news anchor Malorie Maddox's morning show topped the latest Nielsen ratings.
I would love to see the May Nielsen ratings for the Joplin market. I am sure that numbers for KODE and KSNF have not been falling since that is what Nexstar Broadcasting CEO Perry Sook has been claiming at every meeting of potential investors.
I wonder why that matters to him since his stations do not buy the Nielsen service any more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had the numbers a few months ago, can't you get them for May?

Randy said...

I'm working on it.

Anonymous said...

Based on the number of comments you receive, I'm wondering why you care.

Randy said...

I'm sure that last comment makes sense, but for some reason, I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Anonymous said...

Randy, your obsession with Malorie continues! Tell me...what did she have for breakfest today?