Monday, July 11, 2005

Sheriff's Department investigating Moark

The Joplin Globe will run a story in its Tuesday edition saying that the Newton County Sheriff's Department is investigating the cruelty to live chickens that was depicted in the video taken by Rick Bussey that has been publicized at Neosho Forums.
Moark officials or their subcontractors could be guilty of a misdemeanor, according to the article.
***
I understand that the Neosho Daily News ran an article in its Monday edition about the investigation. My apologies for prematurely giving the scoop to the Globe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Neosho Daily News had the story in Monday's paper as well.

Anonymous said...

The Neosho Daily News had the story in Monday's paper as well.

Randy said...

I didn't realize that at the time I wrote the article. When I checked, the Daily hadn't updated its website and I usually don't get a chance to look over the actual newspapers until the weekend. I will amend my post.