Friday, July 29, 2005

St. John's letter arrives

I haven't been left out.
My personal information was also stolen during a burglary at a microfilming company that was working for St. John's Regional Medical Center. I knew that I had stayed two days at the hospital in December 2002, which was during the time the records covered.
All three local TV stations reported one week ago that the hospital was sending out letters. Mine didn't go out until Monday and arrived today. I had forgotten that I did not live in Joplin at the time I was a patient at St. John's, so the mail was sent to Carthage and then forwarded.
The letter, as has been reported on TV and in The Joplin Globe, says that the information in the computers that were taken includes my name, date of birth, and admission and discharge date.

No comments: