Thursday, December 22, 2005

Second Neosho signing set for 'Small Town News'


I wasn't able to get to Neosho to try to set up a retail outlet for my novel, "Small Town News," as I had planned, but through a little phonework, I have set up a second Neosho signing for the book.
It will take place 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 23, at the Neosho/Newton County Library. It will be the fourth signing for the book, following the initial one in October, which was also held at the library, the Joplin signing Nov. 12 at Hastings, and the other one I lined up earlier today, which is scheduled for 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 17, at the Mary K. Finley Library in Lamar.
Anyone wishing to buy the book as a Christmas present can still pick it up at Hastings or the Changing Hands Book Shoppe in Joplin or at The Carthage Press office.
And, of course, you can always buy it directly from the author or order it through Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, the IUniverse website, or from numerous other internet booksellers. Check out the "Small Town News" website for more information.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can count on me not being there.

Anonymous said...

Ah c'mon Randy. Are you sure you don't need any hateful, negative, jealous people at your book signing? I agree with you Randy. Best news yet.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that Nexstar is the owner of KSNF and defacto owner of KODE. Slacker.

Randy said...

I will try to do better next time.

Anonymous said...

I bought a copy of your book @ Hastings for my mother (who is also a teacher and knew Mr. Smith) for Christmas... And she loved it!

Regards, Jack D.