Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Natural Disaster to perform Saturday

After a lengthy break, our band, "Natural Disaster" is back in action Saturday night, performing at the Johnson Family's monthly musical show at the old Spring Valley building 1 mile east of the Undercliff near Tipton Ford. We will perform our usual mix of 1950s/60s rock and country.
We're scheduled to be on stage at 8:15 p.m. and perform for about 45 minutes. I am not sure what time the entire program starts, but if you have never seen the various members of Burney Johnson's family perform, you have been missing out on a treat. Mr. Johnson was my high school Spanish the civics teacher, while I had the privilege of having six of his grandchildren (if memory serves me correctly), in my classes when I was teaching in the Diamond R-4 School District.
I hope to see you at Spring Valley Saturday night.

No comments: