Monday, June 12, 2006

Andrew Blunt says he's out to make money

It should come as no surprise to anyone who has been following the career of lobbyist Andrew Blunt when he says he is out to make money. That has been obvious from the start.
It's when he says he intends to do it without the help of his brother, Governor Matt Blunt, and his father, Seventh District Congressman Roy Blunt, that the snickering can began in earnest.
In an article published today, the lobbyist Blunt tells the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "At the end of the day, I'm a private citizen, trying to put food on my family's table,"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that is so hard for him to do, my sympathy is with his family as he struggles to make ends meet. Why do we even have to know what or why he does anything? I am sure most of the public could care less!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should take up a collection for the poor @55h47. I would hate to see his family starve.....