Saturday, June 03, 2006

A couple of photos I wanted to share



I know it has been seven months since the Joplin signing for my novel, Small Town News, was held at Hastings, but I just received the CD with the photos on it Friday night and I wanted to share a couple of them with you. I will be posting some of the others on the Small Town News website.
Continuing this free advertisement, the book is still available at Hastings and the Changing Hands Book Shop in Joplin, The Carthage Press in Carthage, through me (check the book's website for more information) or through numerous internet sites, including Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.
(Photos: Top- My fellow South Middle School teacher Mrs. Linda Weaver, my high school Spanish teacher Mr. Burney Johnson, and his grandson, Gary Harrall, who was one of my first students at Diamond Middle School during the 1999-2000 school year. Below, One of my all-time favorite people, Lou Nell Bath (formerly Clark), the editor who hired me at the Lamar Daily Democrat in 1978, drove over from Pittsburg for the signing. Photos by Michelle Nickolaisen)

No comments: