Friday, June 23, 2006

Natural Disaster has busy holiday weekend on tap

I received confirmation today that our band, Natural Disaster, will perform at the annual Old Mining Town Days celebration in Granby at approximately 7:15 p.m. Saturday, July 1. We will play our brand of 1950s/60s rock and country music for about 45 minutes, according to the festival organizers.
This will be our first time to play at Granby in three years, so we are looking forward to it. Of course, our band's leader, Richard Taylor and I both graduated from East Newton High School, so this gives us an opportunity to catch up with a lot of old friends.
We are also scheduled to play at the annual Carthage Fourth of July celebration. I am not sure about the time, but when I find out, I will post it on this blog.

No comments: