Monday, January 08, 2007

Globe copy editor takes reporting position

The Joplin Globe's new editor Carol Stark appears to be making some moves.
Blogger Joe Hadsall of In The Mailbox wrote Sunday that he will move from the Globe's copy desk to a reporting position:

As of January 6, I accepted a reporter position with the Joplin Globe. I'll have more details about it when my beat is officially announced and after Randy Turner takes credit for breaking the story. (self-deprecating joke, there...I'm hardly story-worthy.) I'll say this: My beat is a field with which I'm very familiar and enthusiastic to cover. I'll have a great boss and be surrounded by great reporters.


Hadsall was the former editor of the Nixa News-Enterprise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'll have a great boss and be surrounded by great reporters."

I thought he said he was staying at the Globe.