Sunday, April 29, 2007

May 19 signing set for Devil's Messenger


The kind folks at Hastings in Joplin have invited me back for another signing for my novel, Devil's Messenger.
This one is scheduled for Saturday, May 19, will start sometime mid-afternoon (I will have a more exact time later; it appears that our band Natural Disaster may be playing at 1 p.m. that day in Webb City) and last well into the evening.

I enjoyed my first signing for Devil's Messenger on April 21 and the October 2005 signing for Small Town News. I not only had the opportunity to reacquaint myself with many old friends, but I met several Turner Report readers, and had some wonderful conversations (except for the man who stalked the signing area April 21 because he thought Devil's Messenger was sinful).

I will provide more information about the signing in later posts.

(Photo: My former Diamond Middle School students Samantha Young, Michelle Nickolaisen, Shane Gallagher, and Alicia Bradley were among those attending the April 21 signing at Hastings.)

No comments: