Friday, August 31, 2007

IUniverse sets up webpage for Turner Report book


As the publication date for my third book and first non-fiction effort, The Turner Report, approaches, my publishing company, IUniverse, set up its bookstore page for the site earlier today.
The site features a link at the bottom, which has a link at the bottom of the page that will take readers to a sneak preview of the book, including the foreword, first chapter, and a portion of the second chapter. The first chapter covers my 1990-1992 investigation into the Webb City Police Department, while the second is about the Nancy Cruzan right-to-die case.
I will have more information on the book off and on over the next few days.

(Note: The book is now available through Amazon.com)

1 comment:

Jackie Melton said...

I read the first story. "Terror on the Nightshift." Awesome story, I was riveted. I'll have to get a copy of your book.