Thursday, October 18, 2007

Always Buying Books sale to take place during Turner Report book signing


Bargains will be available with every book at Always Buying Books, 5357 N. Main, Joplin, when the signing for The Turner Report book is held 1 to 4 p.m. this Saturday.
Bob at Always Buying Books tells me every book in the store, all 30,000 of them will be on sale, some for as much as 50 percent off, beginning at 10 a.m.
The Turner Report will sell for $17, while my novels, Small Town News and Devil's Messenger, will be on sale for $10 apiece.
I hope to see some of you on Saturday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they are selling your books they should change their name to “Always Buying Crap.”

Randy said...

I am glad to see you have branched out from your pro-Nodler comments.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I’m what you call a Renaissance man.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am the pro-Nodler guy and I didn't make the first comment, how do you explain that since you say I there is only one? Check the IP number, as we know you do and tell me how can this be it isn't just one personn? Hmmmmm, that makes you a liar Randy and guess what, you don't have to be pro-Nodler to be anti-Turner, but it is more fun.

Anonymous said...

And i am another anti-turner, poster. i have to say that reading your psots makes me want to support Nodler. But then you will once again lie and say that these are from the same ip addresses when they are not.

.ck. said...

Hey Mr. T, I had to work all day today so I wasn't able to make it, but if you have more signings for the book (as I'm sure you will) I'll try to make it to one of those... I have to complete my collection of Turner-authored, author-signed books. :-)