Monday, January 21, 2008

New links added to Turner Report

I have added three links to the section on the right side of this page.

News 1450 is the recently updated website of the KQYX, a talk radio station in Joplin.

TV People are People, Too is a blog written by reporter Emily Rittman of KSPR in Springfield.

And finally, my latest creation, Room 210 Civil Rights, a blog I have designed for my eighth grade communication arts students at South Middle School to help them with our annual third quarter research project on the Civil Rights Movement. The site includes research papers written by students from my previous classes to give the students an idea of how to go about the work, links to numerous civil rights research sites, and a link to a page that gives information about how our project is carried out.

No comments: