Thursday, August 14, 2008

Turner guests on Mitch Albom show

i just finished doing a five-minute interview for the Mitch Albom Show on News Talk 760 WJR in Detroit. Albom, of course, is the author of "Tuesdays with Morrie" and other books, as well as being a sports columnist for the Detroit Free Press and a regular contributor to ESPN's The Sports Reporters.

Of course, since this is Olympics time, I was interviewed by a guest host, while Albom is in China.

The subject was the CNN article on teachers communicating with students via social networking sites such as MySpace and Facebook. The host, whose name escapes me, was gracious and allowed me to make my points. I wish I could have heard the studio call-ins on the subject that the host said would occur after the interview.

This is obviously an issue that is going to continue to be discussed in months to come.

No comments: