Monday, May 04, 2009

Nodler fan accuses Turner of liberal bias

As I have pointed out numerous times, I always seem to come in for more venom from readers when I write anything about Sen. Gary Nodler, R-Joplin.

Such was the case last week, when I noted that Nodler and his wife, Joncee, continue to dine on the lobbyists' tab, continuing the Turner Report's coverage of a pattern which found Mrs. Nodler receiving more gifts from lobbyists in 2008 than nearly half of the members of the Missouri Senate.

The following comments and my response was left on that post:


Anonymous said...
Nodler really looks like he's living high on the hog. Wonder how his total sell out to the highest bidders will affect his congressional campaign.


the weave said...
The Ironworkers Political Education Fund, Washington, D. C. contributed $25,000 to the Missouri Democratic Party gets one sentence and you give Nodler's meal nine paragraph's? Gee, your liberal bias is hanging out big time Randy.


Randy said...
Apparently, my liberal bias is also the reason I mentioned the contribution when no one else did. And that is why I offered the only coverage of the delay in the hearing on whether a Democratic representative charged with DWI should keep his driver's license, or the reason why I pointed out a sizable contribution to Democratic attorney general Chris Koster from a law firm which has been involved in pay to sue operations across the U. S.?
It appears that in your book a person automatically has a liberal bias if he points out Gary Nodler is doing anything wrong.


What I failed to mention in my response that Gary Nodler's supporters never seem to think he has done anything wrong.

1 comment:

Clark said...

There's also a difference between getting campaign contributions, which goes towards your re-election, and you and your wife getting wined and dined by people who have an interest in what you can do for them on specific legislation.