Monday, June 22, 2009

KODE/KSNF: Memorial Middle School shooter's public defender withdraws

Four States Home Page, the KODE/KSNF website is reporting that public defender Brett Meeker, the attorney for Memorial Middle School shooter Thomas Gregory White, has withdrawn from the case.

The next hearing in White's case, as noted earlier today in The Turner Report, is scheduled for Friday. Ms. Meeker's withdrawal, may not make much of a difference. Court records list White's attorney as Stephen Alan Hays of joplin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you attack reporter/anchors for not being accurate. It's Steven... check your spelling.

Randy said...

You will find very few instances of times when I have attacked reporters for not being accurate (though there have been a few). You will find that it is usually the people who make the decisions (publishers and editors) who have been my targets. And if you will check, I have written the name several times over the past few years and I doubt if I have made that mistake more than once or twice.