Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nodler to KY3: I've got substance

In a question-and-answer session with Dave Catanese of KY3, Sen. Gary Nodler,modestly characterized himself like this:

Asked about how he'll handle the perception that he has more enemies than Senate colleague Jack Goodman, Nolder responded, "I've got a lot more people that like me than Jack does too. It goes both ways." "I'm not too polarizing . . . People want to elect legislators to Congress. If the objective is to find a neutral or unremarkable person, or someone who doesn't have as much substance, that's probably not me," he said.


Nodler also told Catanese he has raised $100,000 during one month of campaigning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly these comments are not considered "intelligent" or "informational" Ridiculous....

GCook said...

Great minds think alike. I just did a blog post on this subject, too, although you may have handled it with more class than I.

TruthBtold said...

KY-3 political notebook published a poll in March that showed Nodler had much higher name recognition than Goodman. It showed that more people liked him and more people disliked him, in short he had higher name recognition. When asked how he would respond to those who say more dislike him he pointed out that more like him too....whats the news here?

Randy said...

What is there for you to worry about? If it's not news, I am sure no one will be reading this and all will be right in the world.