Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cynthia Davis still trying to educate federal government



Rep. Cynthia Davis, R-O'Fallon, is still battling to educate the federal government on right and wrong in her latest report:

Here I am (I am wearing the red suit, third in from the left side of the group.) with about 500 of my closest friends attending the Missouri State Sovereignty Rally. I am so thankful for all who attended this rally. Together we are making a difference. The purpose of this rally was to connect with others who share our values in a unified voice. The only way to stop the national government form taking more or our rights away is to stand up to them and “draw a line in the sand”.

The national government has been encroaching on the jurisdiction of the states and the people for several years now. The last hope we have is for those in congress to become educated on what responsibilities belong to them and what is not theirs to undertake. Several pieces of legislation have been filed to protect our state from further erosion of our rightful jurisdiction, including several pieces I have sponsored. All the legislators who are sponsors or co-sponsors were invited to the platform. The first speaker gave me special recognition for my House Bill 1230: Missouri Firearms Freedom Act.

No comments: