Saturday, August 28, 2010

Downloadable Natural Disaster album available

It's not a studio album by any means, but some of Natural Disaster's top live performances from 2009 and 2010 have been collected on a free, downloadable album on Tindeck.com.

Songs featured are: Santana's "Evil Ways," Johnny Rivers'"Poor Side of Town," Dwight Yoakam's "Guitars, Cadillacs," Bill Withers' "Ain't No Sunshine," Charlie Rich's "Big Boss Man," Lobo's "I'd Love You to Want Me," Elvis Presley's "Jailhouse Rock," Jimi Hendrix' "Red House," the Beatles' "Please, Please Me," and Johnny Rivers' "Secret Agent Man."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After having Billy Long win the GOP Primary; word from my employer that my health premiums will likely go up soon; the StL Cardinals not able to beat the cellar dwellars; and, as of today, lap dances are illegal in Missouri; this bit of good news is deeply appreciated.

Randy said...

I do what I can to help.

Anonymous said...

I think your music is great.

Randy said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Are all the BMI/ASCAP rights and publishing rights being paid?

Anonymous said...

Oh no, it's the Copyright Infringement Police!!!!