Thursday, December 01, 2011

Schoeller asks conservatives to like him on Facebook


Secretary of State candidate Shane Schoeller, R-Willard, wants to beef up his following on Facebook and Twitter, according to a message sent out by his campaign today:

A little more than a month ago, I announced my candidacy for Missouri Secretary of State. And in just one month, we have accomplished much.

We have visited dozens of counties and met with thousands of Missourians. And along the way, we have continued to reach our campaign goals! Already, we have:
•Signed up dozens of volunteers
•Had hundreds of Missourians ‘like’ our Facebook page
•Over a thousand Missourians ‘following’ us on Twitter
•Continued to reach our fundraising goals
The support we have received has been overwhelming!

It’s clear that Missourians are fed up with the way Robin Carnahan and her liberal friends have handled the Missouri Secretary of State’s office.

Missourians want a Secretary of State that will defend the sacred institutions that make our state and country great; fair elections and free enterprise.

To ensure we are successful, we need your help today!

We only have thirty days until the end of the year and between now and then, we have many goals we would like to reach. By December 31, our goal is to have 500 people ‘like’ our Facebook page, reach 1200 ‘followers’ on Twitter, and raise the dollars needed to help spread our conservative message.

Please consider joining our cause today. It’s simple. By clicking on the links below you can show your support by ‘liking’ our Facebook page, ‘following’ us on Twitter, and contributing to our campaign.
•To like us on Facebook
•To follow us on Twitter
•Or click here to contribute to our campaign
A gift of just $10 will help ensure that conservative voices are no longer ignored by the Secretary of State!

I continue to be humbled by your support and look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail.

1 comment:

Busplunge said...

Interesting to ponder the thought that Shane apparently thinks that everyone who follows him on "Twitter" or "Likes" him on Facebook is a supporter.

I follow him on Twitter because I got a notice telling me he was following me on Twitter! I thought I better follow him -- sort of like keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I follow Sarah Steelman on FB and Twitter also. That doesn't mean I am a supporter of her either.

I used to follow Billy Long but he blocked me from following him. this was shortly after Billy sicced the FBI on those 6 SWMO bloggers who were worrisome to him--- I think you were on that list Randy.

Shane still doesn't get it that requiring photo ids to vote is a form of a poll tax. (to get a photo id, even if free, requires a birth certificate which costs $15.)