Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rupp: Health care decision will block job creation

(From Sen. Scott Rupp, a Republican candidate for secretary of state)

"The Supreme Court ruling today is disappointing but also affirmed what we knew all along -- this is an enormous tax increase that will be felt by middle class and struggling Missourians. This tax will block job creation and further collapse our fragile debt-ridden economy. In Missouri I led the fight against Obama Care when I put Prop C, the Health Care Freedom Act on the ballot, and more importantly I stopped Governor Nixon from creating a health insurance exchange in our state which was the building blocks for socialized medicine. I will continue to fight against big government and I will always stand with the 70+% of Missourians that voted in favor of Prop C and against Obama Care.  Elections matter and in November, the voters of Missouri will be the only court opinion that matters."

No comments: