Friday, July 20, 2012

If you call me, Mike, I'm hanging up

One of those left out of the sideshow being provided by Peter Kinder and Brad Lager, their fellow GOP candidate for lieutenant governor Mike Carter is promising to robocall 300,000 Republicans on Saturday and since I have cast ballots in Republican primaries, my guess is he will call me right when I'm taking a nap.


Here's the press release:


Mike Carter, candidate for Lt. Governor, is robo calling over 300,000 Republican primary voters today, Saturday the 21st of July.


"I want to let folks know to look for my name at the bottom of their ballots when in the voting booth. All the candidates' names are so similar that being at the bottom of the ballot is a huge factor," said Carter.


Here is a sample of the call:  Carter Last On Ballot



Here's the ballot:  




Carter will be robo calling Missouri voters several more times. Voters can opt out of the calls at http://www.MikeCarter.com.
 
Carter is an independent-minded Republican that values prohibiting government intrusion into citizens' privacy above nearly all else. He has voted for Ron Paul and Ross Perot twice. He is a former judge, real estate attorney, Senior Lecturer for the University of Missouri, corporate counsel, and Director at the St. Louis Board of REALTORS.

1 comment:

Thistledowne said...

The opt out link fails