Friday, July 13, 2012

Sarah Steelman: I'm proud to be compared to Sarah Palin

I am worried about the state of Republican politics in Missouri if Sarah Steelman thinks that being compared to Sarah Palin is a positive.


It was obvious, though, that the picture of her hunting in her last ad was designed to encourage that type of comparison.


If the Republican candidates for U. S. Senate go any further to the right, they're going to fall into the Atlantic Ocean. The news release is printed below.


A recent article by Talking Points Memo has drawn comparison between Sarah Palin and Sarah Steelman. Steelman, who has been compared to Palin before, is flattered by the comparison.
"Recently, I have been made aware of a Talking Points Memo story that did not accurately reflect my views on Governor Sarah Palin. Let me be clear that I am proud of any comparison to Governor Palin, who has been a champion of conservative values and hard-working Americans all across this great nation."
Steelman continued, "Like Governor Palin, I have spent my entire political life fighting the Good Ole' Boys Club, despite the political consequences and personal attacks. I am going to Washington to put government back in the hands of the people, because the status quo has got to go."

No comments: