Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mother of man who plotted Breaking Dawn killing spree: I'm no hero

Tricia Lammers, mother of Blaec Lammers, 20, who faces mutiple felony charges in connection with a plot to take assault weapons into a showing of the moving "Breaking Dawn" at a Bolivar theater,  tells reporters she is no hero:

With the support of her daughter by her side, Tricia Lammers opened up about her son, Blaec Lammers, whom she has not seen since he was arrested last week in Bolivar.
"First and foremost, I am a mother.  I love my son very, very much.  Second, I am not a hero. I love my community just as much as I love my son, and I respect the people that live in my community and also respect their safety and their right to be safe," Tricia Lammers said Tuesday night when she met with reporters at the office of the National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) in Springfield.




No comments: