Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nieves freaks out, harasses man who canceled newsletter

Sen. Brian Nieves, R-Washington, could easily be considered the biggest gun rights supporter in our legislature- and he may very well be a man who should not be allowed to go anywhere near a gun.

The St. Louis Riverfront Times posts an exchange Nieves had with a constituent who had the temerity to cancel Nieves' newsletter (which the constituent had not even requested). In the cancellation e-mail, the constituent referred to Nieves as a freak. Nieves proceeded to prove the accuracy of that assessment.  Nieves sent three e-mails to the constituent, including this one:

Wow. Your communications are so thought provoking, well written, and intelligent. Perhaps you secretly want to be on my distribution list because every time you send me a message, your email is recaptured and put on my distribution list. I'm tiring of taking you off every time you email me AGAIN so unless you are in love with me or have some other sort of sick obsession with me (sorry, I'm straight as an arrow) you should probably stop emailing me so that you don't keep getting put back on the list. Should I type these instructions slower? Are you having a hard time understanding? BTW - I archive ALL questionable emails like yours in case there's ever any doubt about who got ugly first. Go back to the grade school playground where people you can successfully bully and out smart are playing cuz junior... You are way out of your league with me.

It is refreshing to know that the Senate has seen fit to put Brian Nieves is the chairman of the General Laws Committee, Majority Caucus Whip, and sadly, is a member of the Education Committee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian must stop wearing the tin foil hat.There is some recent research that indicates that the tin foil does not keep the bad thoughts out BUT actually attracts them and sticking his head in the microwave is absolutely screwing with the few brain cells he started life with. He does fit well with the Franklin county crowd from what I can see. A lack of self control, an inability to spell and I am sure he has a drug addiction that he cannot manage in his free time. Seriously, this is a man who has some substance abuse or addiction problems because it's nearly impossible to be that irrational and stupid if you are not using drugs. Good job Franklin county. You sent this guy to represent you. Maybe he does. Can't you find someone else next election?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't this fall under harassment, imcompetence, misconduct and unprofessional behavior? Do the right thing Nieverd,resign.