Friday, May 03, 2013

Randy Turner Board of Education hearing changed to May 23

I announced this earlier on my Facebook page, but the hearing in which the Joplin Board of Education will decide whether or not to fire me has been moved back two weeks.

The meeting, which was originally scheduled for Thursday, May 9, is now set for 9 a.m. Thursday, May 23, in the Joplin Schools Administration Building.

Since some have asked me to repost the links for the earlier posts I have written about this situation, I have placed them below. Most of them have added several comments on nearly a daily basis since they were posted:

The Books That Got Me Fired

The Joplin School District's Charges Against Me

How Did KOAM Scoop Me On This? Randy Turner Suspended

My Frustration With My Current Job Situation

Besendorfer: Easiest Way to Bring Down a Male Teacher is to Accuse Him of Doing Something Inappropriate


No comments: