Thursday, September 19, 2013

Recommended by Amazon for educators: C. J. Huff and the Assassination of a Teacher's Character

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I received an e-mail from Amazon with five different books it was recommending for educators.

Along with the new Diane Ravitch book Reign of Error, which I am looking forward to reading, was the new e-book C. J. Huff and the Assassination of a Teacher's Character, which is the transcript of my May 23 termination hearing at the administration building at 32nd and Duquesne, and three other books.

I don't know how much information educators from outside the Joplin R-8 School District, can get from reading the book, but I would guess those who received all of their information about my hearing from the Joplin Globe or from the local television stations would be amazed at how different the reality of the hearing was.

It is also a primer for those wanting to know how the upper level administration works in the Joplin School District.

No comments: