Monday, November 11, 2013

Ron Richard: Medicaid expansion not going anywhere in Senate

Senate Majority Leader Ron Richard, R-Joplin, tells Missourinet he doesn't see much of a future for Medicaid expansion during the 2014 legislative session:

Richard tells Missourinet, “I don’t think there’s a lot of support for Medicaid expansion. At least, there’s nobody in the Senate calling me that we want to expand Medicaid. All I’m hearing is that if we get Medicaid expansion from the House they’re going to slow it down.” Richard continues, “I don’t know if there’s room for a compromise on this or not. All I’m saying … if there is a compromise I would like to see tort reform be a part of it.”


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Richard is such a toolbag he'd probably support a law giving every graduate a handgun. I can't take guys like that seriously.