Friday, November 08, 2013

Subscription buttons added to Turner Report, Inside Joplin

As of a few moments ago, a new feature has been added in the upper right hand corner of the Turner Report and Inside Joplin.

This PayPal subscription button allows readers to subscribe to my blogs (it is completely voluntary) through either PayPal or by credit card. The cost of a subscription is $10 for three months and that $10 covers all of my blogs. There is no need to think about contributing $10 on the Turner Report and another $10 on Inside Joplin.

I stress this is completely voluntary. I will never put up pay walls. If you like the type of content that has been generated through the Turner Report, Inside Joplin, and my other websites, and are in a position where you can contribute, the option is available for you to do so.

Again, thanks for your support.

No comments: