Saturday, February 01, 2014

Let Teachers Teach available at Vintage Stock on the Mall

It caught me a bit off guard today when I stopped by Vintage Stock on the Mall and noticed that the store is now carrying my book Let Teachers Teach.

From what I understand, No Child Left Alive will also be available there soon.

The store also carries 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado, Spirit of Hope, and Scars from the Tornado.

The books can be found at the counter next to the inside store entrance.


All of those books are also available at Always Buying Books and Changing Hands Book Shoppe, as well as my earlier books, Small Town News, The Turner Report, and Newspaper Days.

All of my books that have been published in paperback, including Devil's Messenger, are on sale at Pat's Books in Carthage.

No comments: