Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Turner Report promise- No lawsuits, no Sunshine Law requests, why not give me the Mark Rohr report?

As you can hear on the accompanying video, the Joplin Globe and KSN are pushing for the release of the complete Tom Loraine investigation that led the Joplin City Council to fire City Manager Mark Rohr. The Globe is suing, KSN is filing a Sunshine Law request (I am sure KOAM is doing something, too.) The Turner Report is joining the game, but I am taking a different approach. No threats, no public posturing (and no chance of success), I want to encourage anyone who is filled with public spirit, has the information, and wants it to get out, send it to me. You can send it to my e-mail, send it to me by Facebook, or slip it under the windshield wipers of my car. If you want to send an e-mail with some of the highlights of the 10 missing pages, feel free to do so.

No comments: