Wednesday, May 14, 2014

An apology to Councilman Rosenberg's dog

Though it might not keep me from being sued, I issue the following heartfelt apology:

Contrary to what I wrote and published a few minutes ago, I have no reason to believe that Joplin City Councilman Benjamin Rosenberg's dog is flea-bitten.

We should know the truth soon, because it is my understanding that the Joplin Globe has filed a Sunshine Law request seeking all information on the dog's medical care, vaccination history, and whether any flea medicine has ever been purchased by the councilman and, if so, was it done with city money.

Reportedly, the Globe is also interested in finding out if the dog has parked itself in anyone else's lap.

I, however, am going to stay out of it. I have spent enough time in nonsensical hearings to last a lifetime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosenberg should have slapped his wife around. The globe never reports on that kind of behavior.

Anonymous said...

I had to stop getting the globe- my bird wouldn't even crap on it anymore.