Monday, June 16, 2014

Secret list revealed: Things C. J. Huff does not fear

A source close to Joplin R-8 Administration smuggled a top-secret document out of the bunker at 32nd and Duquesne, which reportedly is a list of things that C. J. Huff does not fear, along with comments about each one added by the Joplin R-8 superintendent:

Fear Itself- Huff- FDR never saved a community after a tornado.

No More Tears Shampoo- Huff- I have no fears about my tears. I just go with the flow.

The Turner Report- Huff- I don't read the Turner Report. I never heard anything about that audio of me saying I did not want to go to jail, you know the one he ran on September, 14, 2013. And he ran it again on May 12, 2014 and the little son of....parents....will probably run it again tomorrow. I don't read it. It doesn't bither me a bot.

A State Audit- Huff- I welcome a state audit. Whew, I could sure use some No More Tears Shampoo.

Ghosts- Huff- I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Springfield News-Leader reports a $111,111 donation to State Auditor Schweich on May 13 by David Humphreys.

When I suggested last week that Mr. Humphreys pay for the audit he was supporting, I didn't realize he already had.

Anonymous said...

Humphreys has not only bought the state auditor, but the Turner Report. Everyone knows David Humphreys is bankrolling Turner. There is not a chance in the world that a no talent hack like Turner would ever be successful in making money with this cheap blog. He was a failure as a teacher and a failure as a reporter. It is only a matter of times before he goes down in flames again.

Anonymous said...

What does buying a state auditor do 7:07? Are you accusing the State Auditor of some sort of corruption? Those are some pretty serious allegations. Humphreys clearly wants an audit, but why should you or anyone else care now that the district will not be paying the cost? Huff said that he asked for an audit. Maybe he should be glad Humphreys pressed the issue. My second question is why would you care who gives money to the Turner Report? If it is just a fringe website that is only visited by a few disgruntled employees, as others have alleged, why waste your time worrying about it and posting disparaging remarks? Your remarks show that you have some ax to grind with Turner, and that you are not simply an unbiased observer weighing both sides of an issue.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Huff has made any donations to political entities? Is that buying their support? I guess he could disclose his finances and remove all doubt.

Anonymous said...

And yet you keep reading this blog 7:07