Thursday, July 10, 2014

Charlie Davis corrects misstatement on support for RIght to Farm Bill

(From Rep. Charlie Davis, R-Webb City)

When I was elected about four years ago, I ran as an individual of transparency and honesty. I ALWAYS want to speak the truth and if I err, I want truth to be known. In my last Capitol report, I made a statement in the description of The Right to Farm Amendment that it was supported by ALL farm organizations and ALL farmers. Even though it is supported by....... I could write the list but it is lengthy, it is not supported by ALL groups and ALL farmers. A great friend of mine pointed out that the statement I made was incorrect and I want to be honest in my reports.

I so enjoy representing my district in Jefferson City and I want to do it with character, truth and honesty. Thank you for allowing me to serve the people of Missouri.

No comments: