Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Book signing Saturday at Joplin Public Library

I will be at the Joplin Public Library Saturday, along with close to two dozen other authors from what I am hearing, for a book signing.

The event, which is scheduled from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. is designed to give local authors an opportunity to connect with readers.

I will have copies of Let Teachers Teach, No Child Left Alive, Scars from the Tornado, 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado, Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado, and Small Town News available.

This is also an opportunity for aspiring writers to meet with people who have already had their work published.

Feel free to ask me about the new book that I am working on, which hopefully will be published next spring.

Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"readers" instead of "teaders." Don't want to give C.J. lovers amunition (sp? - shit I'm not perfect).

Randy said...

I will get that fixed. Thanks.