Monday, December 01, 2014

Book signing set for Saturday, December 13, in Carthage

I am looking forward to participating in the first "Authors for the Holidays' promotion at the Carthage Public Library 10 a.m. to 12 noon Saturday, December 13.

I am not sure at this point of what other authors are participating, but one will be John Hacker, my co-author on 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado and Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado.

I will have copies of those books, as well as Scars from the Tornado, Let Teachers Teach, No Child Left Alive, Small Town News, The Turner Report, and Newspaper Days.

Hope to see you there.

***
E-Book Only- Some of my best sports writing from my days at area newspapers. Relive some of the more than 1,000 Sports Talk features I wrote between 1984 and 1999 in Best of Sports Talk.

No comments: