Saturday, December 13, 2014

Signed books available as Christmas gifts

Thanks to Julie Yockey and the folks at the Carthage Public Library for holding a successful first-ever Authors for the Holidays this morning.

I had a great time talking with a steady stream of visitors, as well as reacquainting myself with several of my fellow authors.

The discount offer I had today for my older books Small Town News, The Turner Report, and Newspaper Days will continue through the end of the week. Anyone who sends $10 to Randy Turner, 2306 E. 8th, Joplin, MO 64801 can receive a  signed copy of one of those books (or two for $20, three for $30). That will give me time to mail them to you and for them to arrive before Christmas.

Costs for signed copies of the newer books are as follows:

$20- 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado
$20- Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado
$15- Let Teachers Teach
$15- No Child Left Alive
$15- Scars from the Tornado: One Year at Joplin East Middle School


No comments: