Sunday, January 25, 2015

Joplin R-8 pays $892 for red poinsettia and ass

When I first saw this, I thought I had come across the scandal of the century, but upon second thought, it appears this is more likely just an unfortunate abbreviation.

And for those of you who always like to mention it, when I do one of these posts- Yes, I know; I've finally crossed the line, I've gone too far this time, and all of those other things people with no sense of humor have a tendency to say.

That $892 to Joplin Greenhouse for poinsettias is quite a bit, even with the ass thrown in for good measure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious really. At least something is funny about the BOE. BUT $892 on plants. Who got them. Should they really do that when they owe or we owe so much money. ??? We cut our spending at retirement and that includes gift giving. Are they teaching economics , I hope not.

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of complainers.

There are are kids who learned how to read with those poinsettias in their 21st century classrooms!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the ass memo was Huffs salary. They just entered it wrong.