Saturday, October 03, 2015

Silver Lining, other books available at today's signing

I will be leaving in just a little bit to participate in a book signing from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Joplin Public Library.

Seven other authors will be there, as well.

I will have copies of Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud, 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado, Spirit of Hope, No Child Left Alive, Let Teachers Teach, and Scars from the Tornado available.

To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the publication of my first book, Small Town News, that book, as well as two of my other early books, The Turner Report and Newspaper Days will be available for $5, if purchased with one of the later books, or with a one-year subscription to the Turner Report/Inside Joplin. (The older books will cost $10 otherwise)

Hope to see you there.
***
As part of the 10th anniversary for Small Town News, I am also offering the e-book version for 99 cents, for the next four days at the link below.

No comments: