Sunday, September 21, 2008

Links removed from Turner Report

A few moments ago, I removed seven links from The Turner Report, most of them because they appear to no longer be updating. If anyone hears of new activity on any of these blogs, please let me know, and they will be restored to the list.

Blue Girl, Red State has stopped posting on that blog and has been posting on other blogs, while the News 2K and Missouri Political News Blog have both announced they will no longer have new posts.

The Snarling Marmot blog appears to have been discontinued, at least at the address I had. If that blog is still in existence, I would appreciate it if someone would tell me, so I can restore it to the list.

Victim of Reality has not been updated since March and Mark Kinsley's blot at KZRG has not been updated for quite a while, but when it is, it can still be accessed through the radio station's link.

1 comment:

admin said...

The Snarling Marmot is indeed gone. It's sad, but true.