Thursday, March 06, 2008

The American Idol dream ends for Joplin's Asia'h Epperson


"Asia'h you are going home tonight," Ryan Sechrest said and those six words spelled the end for Joplin's Asia'h Epperson and her hopes of winning the seventh American Idol competition.

Judge Paula Abdul told her, "This is one brave, talented star."

Asia'h, her eyes glistening with tears, ended her American Idol adventure with a reprise of her song from Wednesday night, Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody."

Asia'h thanked the people who voted for her.

"This won't be the last time you'll see me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sad to see her go. Although I am not a Joplin, MO native, I was really rooting for her. I think she's a great talent. I really love her personality and soulful voice.