Monday, March 10, 2008

Asia'h: Simon was my favorite judge

Though he has lived up to his reputation as the vicious one among the three American Idol judges, Joplin's Asia'h Epperson, who was eliminated from the American Idol competition last Thursday, has nothing but praise for Simon Cowell:

Even with these harsh criticisms, some of the American Idol semifinalists still hold Simon Cowell up as their favorite judge. Asia’h Epperson said, “I loved all the judges, but I would have to say my favorite would be Simon. Probably, because he, you know everyone says he’s kind of bitter, but he knows what he’s talking about. He is a professional. I think he gives very constructive criticism, even though he could probably word it a little differently sometimes, but probably him, because he’s probably the most harsh and makes you want to do the best that you can do.”

No comments: