The Jasper County Prosecuting Attorney's office filed felony charges Thursday against a Webb City couple for allegedly having their four children surrounded by filth, unbathed and wearing the same clothes for days at a time.
Kristian Alexander George (DOB 1992) and Tierney Caroline Dennis (DOB 1994) were each charged with four counts of child abuse or neglect, with Dennis also being charged with resisting arrest and a misdemeanor obstructing government operations.
Both are being held on $20,000 cash-only bonds.
From Tierney Dennis' probable cause statement:
Upon arrival to the residence, Tierney changed her story several times that Victim 1 wasn't in the road to finally admitting that Victim 1 was in the roadway and that she had to ask a neighbor where her childmay be. I believe this is a lack of supervison of which we have had several calls of service for before.
I was allowed by Tierney to tour the residence and to check on the kids. The first observation that I
observed was the house smelled of urine and feces. I observed a dirty diaper in front of the bathroom,
trash located in and around the living area, only 2 bedrooms for a 6 person family, and what I believe
to be bodily fluids left on the ground by the southeast corner of the front door. This bodily fluid
appeared to be old, cracked, and dried. This fluid appeared to be possible vomit.
Upon making contact with the kids, I observed them eating pizza and playing on a tablet. I observed that there was no bedding on or around the bed. I observed that the bedding in the residence was stained and had black spots on it. I observed that Victim 1 had very dark circles around their eyes.
I observed that Victim 1 and Victim 2 both smelled like urine, feces, and smelled as if they hadn't showered in several days. I observed that Victim 1's dress was dirty and had a distinct black mark located around the skirting of the dress indicating that it had been worn for several days. I observed Tierney sweeping up feces that appeared to be that of a cat.
While attempting to take Tierney into custody she physically attempted to resist arrest. Tierney failed to comply with lawful commands to put her hands behind her back. Tierney had to be physically restrained to remove Victim 4 from her arms. Tierney attempted to slip out of her handcuffs at the police department in accordance with an officer's testimony.
After taking both Tierney and Kristian into custody, I had to gather the children some belongings. After attempting to locate Victim 1 and Victim 2 in the residence and to gather some belongings I observed a lack of shoes, clothing, and other material items necessary for care for the children. Victim 1 and Victim 2 both left the scene without shoes and in dirty clothes. I asked Victim 2 when the last time they showered to which they advised that it had been approximately 3 days ago.
While speaking with Victim 2 I asked where everyone slept to which he advised that Kristian sometimes would sleep with him and Tierney would sleep in their room. Upon interviewing Kristian outside of the residence before the removal, he advised that the kids had all showered the day prior.
In the bedroom where Victim 1 and Victim 2 were staying I observed another spot of bodily fluid that I believe to be urine, the urine had been on the wall and floor for so long that it had a calcified ring around the liquid spot.
While speaking with Victim 2 I asked where everyone slept to which he advised that Kristian sometimes would sleep with him and Tierney would sleep in their room. Upon interviewing Kristian outside of the residence before the removal, he advised that the kids had all showered the day prior.
In the bedroom where Victim 1 and Victim 2 were staying I observed another spot of bodily fluid that I believe to be urine, the urine had been on the wall and floor for so long that it had a calcified ring around the liquid spot.
Upon walking into the second room of the residence I located several mystery substances on the floor and under the bed. I also observed the the crib that Kristian and suspect 2 were keeping the Victim 4 in had grim, dirty, scuffing, and a mattress that lacked blankets, toys, and cleanliness. The mattress in the crib was stained black and smelled very strongly of a bad odor.
While doing an inventory of Tierney's belongings I observed that she had approximately $1,670 in her possession. Kristian had approximately $1,670 in his possession.
On 08/06/2026 Tierney was using the Webb City Holding Cell in accordance with a phone call. On video footage and through testimony of the dispatcher on duty, Tierney advised for the other person on the phone to contact law enforcement and advise them the person that had contacted law enforcement was intoxicated.
Tierney doesn't know who the reporting party is that reported her. I believe this was and is an attempt to mislead law enforcement officials away from the current investigation.
The statement notes that Dennis has a criminal history that includes two domestic assaults and said she was going to take the children and go to New York after she is freed.
In Kristian George's probable cause statement, it is noted he has a lengthy record.
Kristian has a 43 page criminal history from both New York State and Missouri. DFS has been called to the residence approximately 4 times with several other reports. Several neighbors have provided reports of lack of supervision, uncleanliness, and lack of care for the children. I believe that if Kristian gets out of custody he will continue to fail the needs of his children.
The case was investigated by the Webb City Police Department.

1 comment:
Go ahead and lock these two up somewhere
Post a Comment