Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Another five-star review for 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado

The reviewer doesn't seem to be aware that I had anything to do with the writing of 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado, but I don't mind a bit. Besides, John Hacker works hard and deserves a lot of credit.

The latest review for the book was published April 2 and gives it the top rating of five stars.

This account of the tornado that hit Joplin is well documented by John Hacker, who places in the book accounts and stories of the tornado, during the tornado an the aftermath of this horrific tornado.
This is book that I believe is in a sort a history book and a book of courage of all who survived this.
There is a special account and obituaries of each person who lost their life during or shortly thereafter this tornado.
Personally, I cried and cried reading about their lives.

This kind of tornado could happen anywhere, anytime. For me, it opened my eyes to be prepared, be storm ready to be safe/
So I will encourage you to read this book, I believe that it will change your life and your thoughts about severe weather, especially tornadoes!

Highly recommend this book!


5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado is available locally at Always Buying Books, Changing Hands Book Shoppe, and Vintage Stock on the Mall in Joplin, as well as at Pat's Books in Carthage. It is also available online at Amazon.com in both paperback and e-book formats.

No comments: