Friday, May 25, 2012

Information about the upcoming book, Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado

This is an edited version (my jokes at the beginning have been eliminated) from my presentation to Carthage Rotary Club about Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado, the book John Hacker and I will be publishing in about three weeks.

At the time, the speech was made, we were using a different working title, but pretty much everything else in the video is up to date.

John and I are finishing our additions and revisions to the book today and tomorrow, so I will have more updates over the next several days about what will be included in the book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you and john hacker have a job. was hacker's photographs taken when he on duty for the newspaper. no wonder the carthage paper is going down the drain. please, john, spend at much time and effort on the paper as you are doing with these "books" and how about some work for the school randy. I know school is out now, but this work was done during school time. I bet you didn't do much homework or planning.

Anonymous said...

The above comment sounds like a Steve Boggs, publisher of the Carthage Press, comment.