Sunday, April 03, 2022

Roy Blunt: I won't be supporting Ketanji Brown Jackson


Sen. Roy Blunt, R-MO confirmed this morning on ABC's This Week what everybody already knew- he will vote against confirming Ketanji Brown Jackson to the U. S. Supreme Court:

I think she’s certainly going to be confirmed. I think it’ll be a high point for the country to see her go on the court. But I don’t think she’s the kind of judge that will really do the kind of work that I think needs to be done by the court. And I won’t be supporting her, but I’ll be joining others and understanding the importance of this moment.”



1 comment:

Dorothy Fulks, Webb City, MO said...

What a masterful example of a politician (even one with nothing to lose)talking out of both sides of his mouth.

I am sorry Blunt is once again choosing party over country. Not surprised but still disappointed.