Saturday, April 07, 2012

A letter about induction of Rush Limbaugh into Hall of Famous Missourians

I received the following e-mail this morning concerning Speaker of the House Steve Tilley's plan to induct Rush Limbaugh into the Hall of Famous Missourians.


I know this is very late, but if the decision about the bust for Rush Limbaugh hasn't been made yet-----
 
I still consider myself a Missourian and proud to be one.  My parents were born in Missouri and lived there all their lives.  My brothers and I were born in Missouri, but only one was able to stay.  If Missouri honors Rush Limbaugh in any way, I will no longer be proud to say--"I am from Missouri" any longer.  I would really hate for this to happen.
 
Please don't go through with Mr. Tilley's plan for the bust to be placed in the Capitol rotunda.
 
Evalyn Denney Stadler    Graduate of University of Missouri 1950
Silver Spring, Maryland 

No comments: