Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Carl Junction Police Chief announces retirement


(From the Carl Junction Police Department)

A little hard to write post for me. After 16 years of being the Carl Junction Police Chief,, it is time for me to retire.
 
I want to thank a few people, The employees in the Police Department, you have made my job easy. The City employees have always been a great group to work with and always jump in to help the other departments. The City council has always supported what we have tried to accomplish here and have kept equipment needed to help us take care of the City.







 
Thank you to the residents of town, you have treated us very well and you make being a cop here easy.
Carl Junction has became my adopted home town, it is a great place to live.

I can't think my family enough, there have been more than a few missed moments because of the work that I have done in a career, and no complaints from you.
 
I will be around for a bit longer. My last day is July 6th.

Chief Delmar Haase

2 comments:

Dennis G. said...

Take care, Delmar. Enjoy retirement.

james moore said...

Thank you for your service to our community . The police department has served our community well under your leadership.We wish you well with your future endeavors. Enjoy your retirement in what ever form it takes. James Moore