Saturday, March 04, 2006

Former Taco Palace owner arrested on new charges

At one time, the Taco Palace, long a fixture in Lamar, was located on the north side of the square just a couple of doors down from the Lamar Democrat's old location. At that time, the eating establishment was owned by Kirk Davisson.
Davisson, Sheldon, has recently run afoul of the law, according to articles that have run in the Nevada Daily Mail. In early February, Davisson was arrested in Bates County after Butler police officers found a camera in a tanning booth at a salon he operated.
After he was freed on $30,000 bond, he was arrested in Platte County on a Vernon County warrant on felony charges of receiving stolen property and invasion of privacy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe about 10 years ago he also had a statutory rape charge also.

Anonymous said...

I do not remember taco Palace on North side Square, I just re member it at northwest corner of gulf and 160. Name Tim Stoll. He moved to Westview Plaza. His Dad passed away and Tim sold it.

Randy said...

It wasn't there for too long. The square was the first place Taco Palace was located. I believe a doughnut shop had been in that same place a few months earlier. It seems that Davisson ran it when it was on the square and maybe for just a short while at Gulf and 160 before Tim Stoll bought it.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Kirk battling cancer?

Anonymous said...

I saw this on TV news about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I didn't catch the whole story, but I saw the name and picture and recognized him. I wondered why it never showed up on any TV news or newspaper story after that. I also do not remember it being on the north side, just the junction location.

Anonymous said...

He's also the former Town Marshall of Sheldon.