Thursday, October 13, 2005

Carthage Press story on "Small Town News" published


Today's Carthage Press features a nice story written by Managing Editor Ron Graber on "Small Town News." Ron, whom I have always considered to be an example of what a small town newspaperman should be (even before he wrote about my book), has kindly given me permission to reprint the story, which I will do after it is no longer on The Press site. Ron took the photo which accompanies this post.
***
I have just discovered that the Neosho Daily News also carried the Press story. You can find it at the Daily's website until some time Friday.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's great Mr. T! By the way, I'm going to try really hard to be at the book-signing next Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Great article Randy! Congratulations to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your achievement. Be sure to keep an article about it in your family photo album for a future greatgrandchild or great-greatgrandchild to discover. It will be an exciting find for them.

Ron Davis said...

Randy: Cool, very cool. Congratulations on your book!